Bamboo is a hard and hollow form of giant grass. It is also the world's fastest growing land plant. Bamboo trees grow 36 inches in less than 24 hours of being able to grow 36 inches in 24 hours. This means that it grows about one inch every 40 minutes. Huge sea kelp is the only thing that grows faster.
Bamboo is the panda bear's favorite food, according to the majority of people. In fact, 95% of the panda's diet is bamboo. Bamboo isn't widely known, but there are some things you may not know about. Here are some fun facts about this amazing plant: Here are some fun facts about this amazing plant.
- Since it cools the surrounding temperature by up to 8 degrees, it acts as a natural air conditioner
- Some species of bamboo are edible and are used in Asian cuisine and tea
- Clumping bamboo provides oxygen to the brain and can help with tension headaches
- Bamboo plants are found in over 1,500 species around the world
- Carbonized bamboo filament was used in the first successful lightbulb
- Bamboo comes in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes
- Bamboo firecrackers were made in China's very first firecrackers
- Bamboo groves are safe places to go in the midst of an earthquake
Bamboo poles are both strong and durable. Many people use bamboo in building for this reason. ibacterial properties of bamboo. It also has an anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. Bamboo is used to make charcoal due to this. Bamboo furniture, musical equipment, toilet paper, disposable cutlery, solar-powered batteries, flooring, drinking straws, and skateboards are among the bamboo-made products made from bamboo include furniture, musical instruments, toilet paper, disposable cutlery, disposable cutlery, toilet paper, disposable cutlery, disposable cutlery, toilet paper, disposable cutlery, solar-powered batteries, and skateboards.
How to celebrate #worldbambooday
People from around the world assemble on this day to share their passion for bamboo. Festivals, seminars, and webinars are among the events that have been held. Bamboo instruments are also used in some communities. To participate: To participate: To participate: To participate: You must register:
- Learn more about bamboo
- Make a list of bamboo-based items
- Bamboo music is also available online, according to the lookout
- Give it a try. Find a DIY bamboo project
With #WorldBambooDay, you can now post this day on social media.
History of the world bamboo day has dominated world bamboo day
World Bamboo Day was established by Kamesh Salam. Salam served as president of the World Bamboo Organization from 2007 to 2010. In 2009, he initiated the 8th World Bamboo Congress in Bangkok. During this meeting, he and delegates from over 100 countries declared September 18th as World Bamboo Day on September 18th. They chose this date because it coincides with Royal Thai Forestry Day.