Celebration Of Life Day
On January 22nd, the children and grandchildren who bring joy to our lives are recognized on the Celebration of Life Day. Each child and each life is to be treated with the highest reverence and dignity on the day.
Children are growing up so quickly. They're always learning new things and changing daily. Each day, they delight us with their simple wisdom and observations. We celebrate their lives by spending time with children and demonstrating the care and love they so richly deserve.
How to celebrate #celebrationoflifeday
Celebrate the children in your household. With a child, grandchild, niece, or nephew, you can share the day. Several ideas have been submitted by our visitors.
- With a child, read a book
- Get down on the floor and put a puzzle together
- Make something with your child
- All the cousins have been invited to play board games
- Bake cookies and decorate them. Also the tiniest child will learn something
- Make popcorn and watch a movie
- Grandma and Grandpa met, according to the tale
- Make your own art supplies and create
- Visit a museum
- How to change a tire is shown by a teen
- Give a driving lesson
- Paint your fingernails together
- Everybody gives the dog a bath
- Go swimming
- Make balloon animals
- Sing Karaoke
To post on social media, use the hashtag #CelebrationOfLifeDay.